Roman Harvest Pair

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from rd_ab_penman

rd_ab_penman

The Fountain Pen is Canadian Aspen finished with 6 coats of Oil Based Clear Gloss MINWAX Polyurethane and the Rollerball is Figured Maple finished with 6 coats of MINWAX Oil Modified Water Based Clear Gloss Polyurethane.

Les

DSC06480.jpg

DSC06491.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

renowb

WOW! I can't believe nobody commented yet! They are awesome! Nice work!

bitshird

Les, those are great, I like the Figured Maple, some fellow was asking about Wipe On Poly finishes, and I recommended he look up some of you work, and son of a gun, you go and change up on me. Hey they both look real nice.

Penl8the

A superb pair of pens Les. Great finish and perfect fit. I like the Canadian Aspen - beautiful wood.

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
I've never seen a Canadian Aspen before. What a beautiful wood! Are other Aspens also such a clear light color?

Greay work!!!

spilperson

Great, now my wife wants one!! Thanks a lot!!

(just kidding, those are really great, they look very professional too.) i am going to try one of those with a nice amalgamam mutt I was saving.

drgoretex

Those are some very beautiful pens!

The maple is excellent, but that aspen (I have always avoided our local aspen as I thought it 'boring') is gorgeous! Reminiscent of ivory or of holly wood.

Thanks for posting!

Ken

Woodlvr

Les Those are beautiful pens. You said that you use a new Minwax product, where do you buy it from? I know that our Woodcraft quit carrying Minwax products and I am not sure the big orange box stoe would carry something special and new. Thanks.

W.Y.

Your usual excellent quality of workmanship.

Glad the WB product is working out good for you as well as the oil base after reading your description of the two in another site. It's great that the WB one has a faster drying time . To me the finish looks super on both kinds .

Top Bottom