Roman Harvest in Masur Birch

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from broitblat

broitblat

With the quick turn around from TimberBits, I was able to order this, on special, on Tuesday and have it delivered from Australia in time to turn it this weekend:

Dressed in Masur Birch with a CA finish.

-Barry

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

scotian12

Great looking pen and I love the Mansur birch. I ordered these pen kits and got free shipping over $200.00 and received it in 4 days from Australia to Canada. Davis has a great special on these pen kits at the present time. Darrell Eisner

MartinPens

I also ordered some of these kits due to the upgraded nib coupler. Your pen looks fantastic. Can't wait to get my kits. Timberbits is really on the ball - they were super fast in getting my kits shipped. As soon as they get here I hope to have one up on the forum - just haven't decided on which wood to use yet! Thanks for sharing this one.

Martin

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

wizard

Stunning Pen! It really makes a difference in the look without the black center band. Extremely elegant! Thanks for showing. Regards, Doc

MartinPens

Fast

I thought I added a reply here after receiving my kits.... must have been a different thread. The shipping and service was FAST and I am super impressed. I would definitely order from them again!!

Martin

Top Bottom