Roman Harvest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

Last Thursday I ordered s few Roman Harvest components. These really remind me of the Jr. Emperors at a much lower cost. Used a Steel Mist Madreperlato blank and a Bock 6 MM nib.
All comments welcome as always;

IMG_2948.jpg

IMG_2947-1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GoodTurns

oooooh...classy. ordered a batch of those as well (and yes, they beat the PSI order from several days earlier to my front door!), hope they come out nearly as nice...I do seem to remember a couple of madreperlatos in my bin :biggrin:

IPD_Mrs

Excellent Roy! I think that is a beautifullll pen. How does the size compare to the Imps etc? Is it a large or smaller version?

Linda

Rick_G

Great looking pen Roy. Now if we could just get the parts to upgrade the Cambridge or Canadiana kits I already have to get rid of that "evil black band"

PenMan1

Can you take the bling off those? (Clip decoration, band decoration etc...)

You can buy the "blingless" Roman Harvest from Timberbits.

Nice pen, Roy! AND, isn't it a pleasure NOT having to deal with that stupid black plastic ring on the Cambridge?

I, too, think it resembles the JR. Emp. Additionally, the Harvest will "sorta" friction post, no such luck with the Jr. Emp.

I like this combination A LOT!!

MartinPens

Excellent pen.

Did they ever resolve the slight differences that kept one from using Cambridge Hybrid bushings? Or did you buy bushings from them as well?

bitshird

Nice pen Roy, I agree they do remind me of a Jr Emperor and size wise about the same, they are basically n El Grande size wise, but it is a sharp looking set of components, The nice nib helps a lot.

OKLAHOMAN

Excellent Roy! I think that is a beautifullll pen. How does the size compare to the Imps etc? Is it a large or smaller version?

Size wise it's about 3/8 if an inch longer (did not measure just eyeballed it) and bigger around, very close to what the Jr. Emperor was between the Jr. Gent/Statesman and the Emperor

Linda

Excellent pen.

Did they ever resolve the slight differences that kept one from using Cambridge Hybrid bushings? Or did you buy bushings from them as well?
I bought the bushings. and on of the first things I would do if you add this to your line is get JohnnyCNC to custom make some.

wiset1

That is pretty slick, I like the fact that you can get this without the Punch in the eye factor. How's the weight on these? I really like a heavy pen that feels solid...? Thanks and again, love the pen!

Top Bottom