Rollerball Shock Absorber

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from skiprat

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I saw in a recent thread that the fun Shock absorber pen only had a mini refill, so I decided to see if I could make one with a Rollerball refill.
This is the result. Stainless steel nib and finials, titanium 'piston rod' and carbon fibre body. The spring is just stainless steel welding rod.
I kinda like it and hope you guys do too..:biggrin:

Attachments

• DSCF2028-001.JPG
    DSCF2028-001.JPG
    157.9 KB · Views: 227
  • DSCF2032.JPG
    DSCF2032.JPG
    111.4 KB · Views: 231
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

firewhatfire

glad you didn't waste your time entering that in the freestyle pen competition.........I would hate to tell everyone that it beat my meager entry with that fine pen.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Thanks all. :biggrin:

Phil, don't sell yourself short. We've all see your stuff and I reckon one of the reasons there are so few entires is because everyone knows you've entered. :biggrin: But as I've said before, I don't 'do' contests anymore. :wink:
But I can't wait to see what you and the others have entered into the real pro's contest. Good luck.:biggrin:

glad you didn't waste your time entering that in the freestyle pen competition.........I would hate to tell everyone that it beat my meager entry with that fine pen.

firewhatfire

Thanks for the compliment.

If I dont get a day off work I am not going to get anything entered in a contest.

So far I have worked 34 1/2 hours this weekend. I hope to be off tomorrow and have a bit of free time to tinker around.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I like it very much. It took you longer than I thought it would. I've been expecting this from you. :biggrin: Very nicely done Steve.

Top Bottom