Rodium/Gold Ti Aero on a Buzzzz4 Graffitti Blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ghostrider

ghostrider

I needed another black blank for my sister-in-laws birthday present, so I gave Eric a call this afternoon hoping he was back from his ani-moon. He was, and said, "come on over".

Boy am I glad I did! My second option was to get the charcoal blank from Woodcraft, and no offense to Woodcraft, but theirs just aren't like this.

While there I told him to check my thread with the last scrape pile blank of his I posted (Rodium Comfort) of his because I knew he'd want to see it even though the pics were poor. I also mentioned that I wanted to try some casting myself some time when he was doing it, and he said he'd call me later in the day to come over.

So, while waiting I had work to do, and turned this one he gave me in time for him to photograph it this evening (now last night).

As usual, any comments and critiques welcome.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• PA240448.jpg
    PA240448.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 189
  • PA240450.jpg
    PA240450.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 249
  • PA240452.jpg
    PA240452.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 188
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ghostrider

That swirl of bronze in the black turned out really cool. The other half of that blank will be sweet!
That swirl reminds me of a an image that is on the jewelry box I bought my mother many years ago that was simply a dark red rose painted on black lacquer.

In the right light angle, it sort of looks like that rose.

Top Bottom