Rocky Road Lucite

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from IPD_Mrs

IPD_Mrs

We found a new source for Lucite the other day and picked up a couple different colors. This is one we call Rocky Road. It is the lightest of what we picked up. Painted the inside of the blank and the tube white, if we had not the brass would have shown through. I really love working with Lucite. We also picked up some saphire that is very similar to our vintage stock. Comments and critiques are welcome.

bp-15a.jpg

bp-15b.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Katsin

Beautiful pens. Evokes all kind of beverage imagery. Milk in tea or coffee for example.

Really like that pen kit and will have to try one.

rkimery

Passed Away May 3, 2022
In Memoriam
Mike...Are you selling these? I cannot find them. The pen looks great. I've made two pens with this very same kit with Koa for a customer. Love this kit also!

IPD_Mrs

Mike...Are you selling these? I cannot find them. The pen looks great. I've made two pens with this very same kit with Koa for a customer. Love this kit also!

Randy - Stay tuned, we will be making a post in the appropriate forum tomorrow evening. :) We just wanted to turn it and make sure it is what we thought it was. Besides we are having a hoot turning again. :tongue:

wiset1

I've never used Lucite, but after looking at this it makes me think that it would be a good idea to pick some up. Truly amazing flow to the pen

wizard

It looks beautiful!! Actually looks delicious... You did a great job of reverse painting as well as painting the tube. Thanks for showing. Regards, Doc

Top Bottom