Rocky Mountain Bulb Filler:):):):)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Timebandit

Timebandit

Here is another one I made a week or two ago. This is my first Bulb Filler other than the prototype that i made first!:biggrin: I am extremely pleased with this one. It has a nice shape and feel to it in the hands. Its also shorter than the ones i have been making lately. I love all the patterns in this one!! There is a lot more work that goes into making one of these. More tenons and threading and patience!!:biggrin:

All Comments Welcome

Thanks For Looking

Justin

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0322.jpg
    DSC_0322.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 607
  • DSC_0327.jpg
    DSC_0327.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 602
  • DSC_0333.jpg
    DSC_0333.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 607
  • DSC_0346.jpg
    DSC_0346.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 605
  • DSC_0351.jpg
    DSC_0351.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 612
  • DSC_0342.jpg
    DSC_0342.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 608
  • DSC_0338.jpg
    DSC_0338.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 607
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cnirenberg

Justin,
That pen is just fantastic. I have some of that Lucite waiting for the next project, and I must say that it looks great as a pen.

Rounder

Can anyone guess why I might be proud of this guy???:RockOn:Every pen he comes out with is just beautiful. Makes me embarrassed to even post anything.:eek: Me thinks once he gets more than his 10 months of experiance, he might be just pretty great at this stuff. Yep thats me. I am just all full of proud!!!

terryf

Beautiful Justin! Looking at the amount of work thats visible you could have made two CF's in the same time. Great to see some new things on IAP.

mrburls

Saw this one too at the Central Texas meeting and it's just another awesome piece of work of Justin's. Definately more planning put into this one.

Keith "mrburls"

wizard

Justin, I saw this one in person and I was in awe of it then just as I am now looking at the pictures. You are truly a craftsman/artist of the highest caliber!!! I'm really glad you showed it!! Doc

PaulDoug

I like it and I think you that make'm like this are the artists. That almost looks like it is made out of alabaster. Very nice.

Timebandit

Thanks Again Guys!!!

My intensions are to make works of Art:biggrin:

And now that i am working in my.....Ehhhmmmm........ "Pen Studio"...it looks as though its working!:biggrin:

All of your encouragement has been a huge help!!Please keep it coming:biggrin:

Thanks to all

Justin

Top Bottom