Rockler bullet kis

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OLDMAN5050

OLDMAN5050

Passed Away May 15, 2019
In Memoriam
Rockler bullet kits one gold and one chrome. Not that happy with kit. Just not the quality I expected. Out of the 10 I order 2 had bad transmissiions. The clips are also kinda flimsy compared to the other one's from other venders.Rockler only sent 1 to replace it:mad:. they must not have understood when I called them. I will not bother them again. Dressed with deer antler.

Attachments

• 4-20-2012 003.JPG
    4-20-2012 003.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 204
  • 4-20-2012 004.JPG
    4-20-2012 004.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 184
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JamesB

Hmm..those look amazingly like the Woodcraft bullet kits. I have some but haven't done any yet, I wonder if they're the same quality? Some other people here have noted that Rockler's quality recently went downhill.

longbeard

those look great
glad i seen this tread
i WAS gonna get a few, but not now. no woder they were on sale.

Last edited:

seamus7227

those look nice, cant wait to put mine together, but i will be replacing the lower fake rifle shell with a real one and also replacing the clip with a Euro/designer pen clip.

Dan26

I was at Rockler in Cincinnati last weekend and they were taking a lot of kits off the shelf because their new vendor, for some of the kits, provided poor instructions. Some of the instructions called for bushings that didn't go with the kit. I bought some click pens from them online and the instructions were incomplete. I figured things out OK, but not real happy with the kits. The store workers were a bit upset at the vendor, to say the least. I still like the store because the folks up there are pretty helpful.

JamesB

those look nice, cant wait to put mine together, but i will be replacing the lower fake rifle shell with a real one and also replacing the clip with a Euro/designer pen clip.

Seems like a waste of a perfectly good fake rifle shell.:) What part of the kit are you going to use?

seamus7227

Seems like a waste of a perfectly good fake rifle shell.:) What part of the kit are you going to use?

Basically the only parts i dont use are the fake rifle shell/nib and the clip. Other than that, i use the rest of it.

I think he was saying he doesn't like the kit bullet pens

I just think they look better and sell better with a real bullet and casing on them! I'm a modder though if most havent figured that out by now, I love taking the components from these kits and adding things to the mix! It makes them more unique

Top Bottom