• ROWW Baron 00005a.jpg
    ROWW Baron 00005a.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 176
  • ROWW Baron 00009a.jpg
    ROWW Baron 00009a.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Its a very unique pen....is the color red in the knot? Not sure my monitor is up to snuff....I like it....Its going to be someones proud owner for sure!

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Its a very unique pen....is the color red in the knot? Not sure my monitor is up to snuff....I like it....Its going to be someones proud owner for sure!
It is kind of a reddish coppery color casting, Jim you never told what color to call it. I'm pretty happy withit and considering the time invested, I think I'm the new owner. The "right" amount of cash couldchange my mind though. :devil: Thanks for the comments.

Well apparentlt the pen IS a hit, lots of offers to buy it but I just can't seem to let it go(my first WW pen. Guess I'll have to do more of them.

Last edited:

rdunn12

Nice looking pen Hunter.Hey by the way,you may want to take a close look at and edit the last sentence of your last post.:biggrin::biggrin:Something just does'nt seem right!!:biggrin::biggrin:

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Nice looking pen Hunter.Hey by the way,you may want to take a close look at and edit the last sentence of your last post.:biggrin::biggrin:Something just does'nt seem right!!:biggrin::biggrin:
Ok, Ok, it was a bit " right". It is better now. Dang Southerners, you notice the strangest things. :bulgy-eyes:

Top Bottom