Ring Budgeroo

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenPal

PenPal

An Aussie Timber the rings are so deep it changes perspective.

There are thousands of different timbers yet to turn, every one with mysteries and excitement.

Turning will be restricted for quite some time but will try Wizards method get up at 3 am instead of 5 am cause the lady of the house had a massive Cancer op on the 9th. For someone who hesitates with drugs she sure gave the green button a work out to infuse pain relief. Top Surgeon sweetheart around 50 plus trained in the USA and just returned after twenty plus years to Australia, this level of Oncology all who do this advanced surgery over here are trained in the US.

Asked the Surgeon who came down to Canberra from Sydney with her team from Royal Womans Hospital in Sydney if she had something in wood which light or dark, she loves dark timber, I showed her my carrier pen saying I will make her a dark timber pen, she was quite excited. THE POWER OF A PEN.

Wilma has a private ensuite room and making good progress with great care many thanks to the kind members who expressed their comfort by prayer it really worked.

Kind regards Peter.

Attachments

• DSCF0007-1.jpg
    DSCF0007-1.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 331
  • DSCF0008-1.jpg
    DSCF0008-1.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 365
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

Reminds me of when the wife was doing the thumb wrestling with her pain pump thingy....sure hope everything is going well for ya'll!!

Nice pen too!

Scott (life is weird) B

wiset1

Fantastic work! The kit choice really adds a feeling of class to the overall look and feel to the pen. I don't think you could have chosen a nicer looking wood than you did on this one. All around...beautiful work!

firewhatfire

Glad to hear she is past hte surgery and heading towards recovery. I will keep you both in my prayers as well. You are correct about the power of a pen and the wood chosen just shouts pick me up and write something important.

Phil

robutacion

An Aussie Timber the rings are so deep it changes perspective.

There are thousands of different timbers yet to turn, every one with mysteries and excitement.

Turning will be restricted for quite some time but will try Wizards method get up at 3 am instead of 5 am cause the lady of the house had a massive Cancer op on the 9th. For someone who hesitates with drugs she sure gave the green button a work out to infuse pain relief. Top Surgeon sweetheart around 50 plus trained in the USA and just returned after twenty plus years to Australia, this level of Oncology all who do this advanced surgery over here are trained in the US.

Asked the Surgeon who came down to Canberra from Sydney with her team from Royal Womans Hospital in Sydney if she had something in wood which light or dark, she loves dark timber, I showed her my carrier pen saying I will make her a dark timber pen, she was quite excited. THE POWER OF A PEN.

Wilma has a private ensuite room and making good progress with great care many thanks to the kind members who expressed their comfort by prayer it really worked.

Kind regards Peter.

Peter,
This is the first time I've heard of your wife's major surgery, and I hope that she recovers quick and well...!

Peter, great pen also but I don't seem to see the name of the wood as I'm intrigued from its appearance...???

Cheers
George

PenPal

Progress is slow and steady for my wife, hanging in there through the tough times right now, clinical signs are great, A footnote through Australias incredible health scheme the entire process has been free especially for old fellas like me some call it the lucky country I call it blessed. We have no private insurance since retirement 15 yrs.

George Budgeroo Timber as named in the heading Ringed is rarer, normal is rare and found in Sth Western interior of Qld. Commercial harvesting is not allowed, called as are all timbers so many colloquial names in this instance Mountain Mahogany, Mountain Oak, Woolybutt etc has a fluted distinctive bark, difficult to dry and season.

Kind regards,

Peter thanks for the kind thoughts I have passed them on to Wilma.

Top Bottom