jimm1

Elk antler on a Revolver

Attachments

• IMG_0400.jpg
    IMG_0400.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 288
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Jim lets turn the tide a little here.:biggrin::biggrin: Let's ask you what you think of your pen??? Do you like the kit now that you made one.?? Will you make any others??? Do you think they will be a good seller for you??? Do you see using other material as blanks with this kit??? Did you have any problems making this kit??? How did your work on this kit come out?? Thanks for playing along.:)

jimm1

Jim lets turn the tide a little here.:biggrin::biggrin: Let's ask you what you think of your pen?

Super easy to make and assemble.

Do you like the kit now that you made one?

It's a little big for my use, but have a friend who is freaking out over it.

Will you make any others?

If the two I have left sell quickly at my shows, or if I get orders for them, I will definitely make more.

Do you think they will be a good seller for you?

Not sure. I'm doing my first show with this weekend. The area of the show, I know is a big hunting area. We'll see.

Do you see using other material as blanks with this kit?

Besides antler, I used some spalted maple. That looks good. I plan to make one more out of a camo blank.

Did you have any problems making this kit?

0 problems

How did your work on this kit come out?

I'm very satisfied. I'm pretty picky when it come to putting something on my table to sell. This will go out on the table.

Thanks for playing along.:)

Thanks for checking it out.

MTViper

I bought the sampler pack of 4 when they first came out. Turned them and love them. I made one for my brother (walnut), one for me (mesquite), and two more to sell. Showed one to a friend at church this week and he said "I want one, whether it writes or not". The cool factor is incredible with gun guys.

Top Bottom