Retro and Elegant Feather pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mervyn

mervyn

Please one again guys would love to read your comments, good and bad, I wanted to set another task for myself and create a feather pen in the Retro black titanium, these two are not a set but do acutaly sit nice together, or they did until my mate took it the Elegant from me LOL!

I do ask of your comments once again guys.

Merv

retro-feather.jpg

Sorry about the image I need to retake it using my light tent, I will update the image soon.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

David Keller

Fantastic... The retro is one of the nicest looking pens I've seen in a long time. I absolutely love everything about that pen.

angboy

Great pens! And this is coming from someone who hasn't liked the feather pens since I first saw them. In fact, I think these are the first ones I've liked. Not sure why, they just don't suit my fancy, but these are quite elegant, so I had to comment on them. And I love the pen kit and finish that you paired them with.

mervyn

Hi all thank you very much for your again nice comments, Cindy the question you asked about the silver banding at the top of the cap part of the pen, that is not part of the kit the black space you can see is the painted black tube with silver tinsel scrolled around the tube.

Once again guys thanks very much. If anyone wants to try these I will help as much as I can, but first I would say take a look at Shane's tutorial, I would say the best tutorial I have found.
http://www.shanewhitlock.com/photo/v/wood/pens/feather_tut/IMG_0528.jpg.html
Cheers
Merv:smile-big:

PaulDoug

I'm a big fan of the feather pens. They are the main reason I would like to get into casting. Your's are top of the line. Great work.

Top Bottom