Retiring President

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from LL Woodworks

LL Woodworks

The President of our company is retiring and returning to his home in Japan. We will present this to him tomorrow at a luncheon in his honor. The rhodium Jr. Gent II is made from Texas Ebony with Box Elder Burl and aluminum segments. The box was designed by yours truly and supplied by Kallenshaan Woods, (they are wonderful for projects like this).

I also have a fountain pen nib section for this but am torn between which of the two to present him. Any opinions?

Thanks for looking.

PS - apologies for the crappy photos - all I had at work is my iPad and a paper towel for a back drop. You can really see the Texas Ebony grain structure in the fourth photo:rolleyes:

Attachments

• DSCN0786.jpg
    DSCN0786.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 301
  • DSCN0787.jpg
    DSCN0787.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 241
  • DSCN0789.jpg
    DSCN0789.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 237
  • DSCN0790.jpg
    DSCN0790.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 265
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ChrisN

That's a very nice pen! I'm sure he'll like it. Personally, I would go with the fountain pen option, but I really like fountain pens! :biggrin:

Hey Lynn love that segmenting. Please help me keep the no comments thread alive and post it. Great looking pen and I am sure the outgoing president will love it.

Fishinbo

That looks wonderful. A great gift, truly fitting for a president of a company. Classy and elegant looking and the case as well. Great job!

Top Bottom