Resins from the Nature Series....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenWorks

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

A couple of Platinum Ligeros, Resin from the Nature Series, Black Ice & Purple Mountain. Thanks for looking. Anthony

There was an Italia Collection as well, but the buffer ate one. :(

2005123215853_DSC01243.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
OK Anthony, when are you going to start selling blanks to the acrylicly challenged members of the group... LOL.. beautiful blanks... I love them..
Now you need to develop a real nice one for the Red Hat Society women.. they buy anything that is red or purple... or a combination of the both...

PenWorks

Thanks for the comments....

Sorry Tom, I have a hard enough time finding time to do my own casting, and I really don't think I could duplicate half of them.

I start throwing in stuff, and my hands are all sticky and I'm still getting high from the fumes, by the time I go to write down my notes, I forgot everything.

But I did make a mix for the REDHAT folks, haven't cut it yet, hopefully tonight.

jwoodwright

Wow! I'm impressed. [:)] Better not drive after Casting... Under the Influence of Pen Making...[:I] Hey Officer, Wanna Buy a Pen[?] Because that is one ugly pen you have...[:D] I slay myself...[:eek:)]

Efletche

Anthiny, are these resins ones that you are making or buying? If you're buying them, where can I get them?If you're making them, what's the recipe? I really like that black ice one.

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Tony.. that sounds like a real sorry excuse to me.. LOL... I think your just being selfish.. LOL.. want to keep all the goodies for yourself...
HELL.. I was a child of the 60's and I can almost remember some of it... so how bad could a few casting fumes be...
Well, if you won't sell your blanks, then you are going to have to write the directions and recipes down for the rest of us to play with...
I can see it now... IAP will become the INEBRIATED ACRYLIC PENTURNERS..

Gary Max

Anthony you are completely out of control---you are making it impossible for anyone to even come close to your work.
I did take the time to surf your album and it left me speechless---Thankfully I can still type.

bajacrazy

Beautiful pens Anthony. You do know you got me in trouble with my wife. She just happened to look over my shoulder as I was view this post. I want one like that; can you make one for me just like that one? She love purple, she even had to pick this color’s for my boat (purple, plum crazy, and yellow checker flag in gel graphics on white background). Then she continued to drive me nuts for about 6 months trying to find a bikini to match the boat.

Anyway my honey do list just got longer.[:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom