See more from Blind_Squirrel

Yin and Yang photographed together:

Yin-Yang-1.jpg

Yin-Yang-2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
I'm not sure if they're quite pocket size or not.. but I'd be willing to
test them for you and even forgo my usual fee...

Beautiful pens..

MobilMan

Can't find the correct words to describe how nice they are. Fit for a king. {did I tell ya my middle name is King?] Glad to see them together. Easier to find. Night before last I went hunting them to show the wife. Finally found the black one on the bottom of page 10. They are tops. By golly if they don't bring top dollar, nuttin will.

MobilMan

After the last post I went to your profile. Son of a gun. "Scott King". So, guess I'll have to change the middle name again. Looks like those pens are gonna have to stay home.

bitshird

Scott, what a great pair of pens, there's soothing about a Jr. Emperor that Photos just don't quite match, they feel soooooooo good in the hand.

jskeen

Love the pair. Were the blanks cast with that match in mind? Or were they from two different batches that just happen to look good together?

I see some pearl in the white blank, was there some in the black as well, or is it just a flat pigment in the mix?

Love the pair. Were the blanks cast with that match in mind? Or were they from two different batches that just happen to look good together?

I see some pearl in the white blank, was there some in the black as well, or is it just a flat pigment in the mix?

I started out with just the black in mind. I used a mixture of Pearlex Carbon and Mixol black for the resin. I did a direct cast onto flat black powder coated tubes.

After I completed the Black I decided to make a counterpart to it. I used Pearlex micropearl for the resin. I did a direct cast onto appliance white powder coated tubes.

I am currently working on a black pearl blank. Sounds easy, but so far it has proven to be a challenge.

Top Bottom