Reinforcement Bar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenPal

PenPal

Using a Slimline Kit I made this pen for the Steel Contractor working outside our home where he and his team have installed tons of Steel in a large construction that has a hole right across the double road outside our front. This will assist the removal of Storm Water from the suburb above,the construction site encircles our home except the drive way and is a four months task. The concrete,steel is all being done by four people and the Company owner has been really considerate with us through difficult circumstances.
He is at present visiting the Nth Pole on holiday so the pen awaits his return in a couple of weeks. He left last Thursday and worked on our site until one hour before departure such is his diligence.

I bought the Rebar retail three lengths of one foot long for two dollars total and used my normal drill the DeWalt extreme 2 7mm and used brass inserts in the steel as normal, the pen weighs less by far than the large pens feels comfortable to use, I figure the recipient will dine off on this pen for some time to come.

Regards Peter.

Attachments

• DSCF0076.jpg
    DSCF0076.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 275
  • DSCF0077.jpg
    DSCF0077.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 238
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mickr

wow..how interesting & amusing..you did a great job on a real "out of the box" pen...thanks for sharing your concept

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Now that is just way too cool !!!!! I love it Peter:biggrin::biggrin:
I'm also positive the construction guy will get a really big kick out of it too.
Well done my friend:wink:

jttheclockman

Peter

Very well done and great thinking outside the box. What is the rebar coated with if anything??? Thanks for showing.

Top Bottom