Regular slimline style with Leopard wood

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bsshog40

bsshog40

So I just kept this one simple because I like the flowing grain of this leopard wood. What ya think?
Thanks, Bobby

Attachments

• IMG_2982.JPG
    IMG_2982.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 160
  • IMG_2983.jpg
    IMG_2983.jpg
    375.6 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_2984.jpg
    IMG_2984.jpg
    332.5 KB · Views: 126

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Very nice Bobby. You are doing very well.

(I'll make a gentle suggestion... Your skills are now such that you need to explore other kits than the slimline - OR - play with some modified slims - IAP library or U-tube! There is an entire world of slimline modifications. Enough to keep you in budget, and designed challenged; they are a lot of fun). This is not a criticism, but a compliment of where your skills are going! Have fun.

bsshog40

Very nice Bobby. You are doing very well.

(I'll make a gentle suggestion... Your skills are now such that you need to explore other kits than the slimline - OR - play with some modified slims - IAP library or U-tube! There is an entire world of slimline modifications. Enough to keep you in budget, and designed challenged; they are a lot of fun). This is not a criticism, but a compliment of where your skills are going! Have fun.
Thank you mark, and I hear ya. I have done some other shapes with my slimlines. I really like these as they challenge my imagination of what to do with them. I am going to do a couple Bullet Click pens in a couple weeks because I need to make my uncle one for Christmas. I bought me a nice acrylic blank, still have to get a couple other tools for that but gonna try that one day soon also. I like doing the pens but I really want to venture into more projects with my lathe such as bowl turning and maybe some goblets one day.

Last edited:
Top Bottom