Regius Black Label Cigar FP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jmbaker79

jmbaker79

Last one of the Day, well i think...no promises. A customer came to me to make a Regius Double Corona Cigar Fountain Pen. The Story behind the Regius Double Corona- for approximately $40,000 Regius will invite you to their factory, where you blend your own custom cigar with them, and they Run you a limited production of 1000 cigars. I wish I could blow money like that, anyway...Obviously anyone who has the presentation box that one comes in isn't parting with it, so we went with the second best option. ( Side story...I found this box on eBay for 6.50 plus 6.50 to ship it so I added it to my cart and sent a proposal to my customer. The next morning I woke up to an approved proposal and a deposit so I quickly headed to eBay to complete my purchase but my cart was empty. The seller told me that he had 300 boxes listed on eBay and nobody bought them so that morning he took them all to good will....Like WHAT!!!? I could have cried, the wife would hate it but I would have taken them all...Luckily I found another but for more than double the price! Ok anyway) I purchased a Regius Black Label Cigar from Cigar Federation through the mail just for the band. I actually used a piece of Birch Burl, and stained it for this one with a little red mahogany stain. I usually would never stain something like that but its a long story and it worked out quite well. Full size statesman section, Bock Two Toned 6mm Medium Nib. Custom foam and felt insert, Hinged Wood Engraved piece that flips up to reveal a section to hold ink. Engraving done by Eric (Sylvanite) and a customer who couldn't have been happier. I don't Have a photo I guess on hand of the box after engraving so that one photo is a mock up of what we did. Thanks!

Attachments

• AntonFinal4.jpg
    AntonFinal4.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 211
  • AntonFinal3.jpg
    AntonFinal3.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 232
  • AntonFinal2.jpg
    AntonFinal2.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 261
  • 41d3ece9c5d875a_img_0149.jpg
    41d3ece9c5d875a_img_0149.jpg