Regency Ballpoints

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Tea Clipper

Tea Clipper

Here are two Regency Ballpoints I finished up this weekend. Like the Continental I've done recently, these too were a challenge. I've made a few of these before, but it's been awhile so I thought I'd revisit them. If you've never done one before, I'd recommend the tutorial by Rich K. available in our library.

The first one is Afzelia Xlay with Nigerian Ebony accents.
200851823480_Regency-Afzelia-Ebony-2.jpg

2008518234813_Regency-Afzelia-Ebony-1.jpg

This second one is Amboyna Burl.
2008518234825_Regency-Amboyna-2.jpg

2008518234840_Regency-Amboyna-1.jpg

Finials continue to give me grief, otherwise I'm happy with the way they turned out. Comments and criticism welcome. Thanks for looking!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tea Clipper

Thanks everyone for your comments!

Originally posted by BigShed

I believe the Regency is also available as a fountain pen, who sells the Regency kits?

I purchased these and a few other kits from Poolewood Machinery located in the UK. A Canadian company also carries these I beleive (Woodchucks?). There may even be a company in Oz, who knows? The Regency is available in all flavors: Fountain, Rollerball, and Ballpoint.

Rudy Vey

Nice pens. Made myself a few of the Regency FP's some time back. They are fun to make! I made my own bushings from corian as well as "filler" bushings to accommodate for the different diameter of the tubes. Somewhere in "my pictures" is a picture of the Amboyna I made.

bitshird

Two nice looking pens, had you not said any thing about under turning the lower barrels, which I can't tell, I like the Afzelia Xlay wit the Ebony finials, Looks super to me[:eek:)][:eek:)][:eek:)]

Top Bottom