refreshing respite :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Val

Val

My extremely ill wife fell asleep way early last night and stayed that way. I took the time to sneak into my shop to trun a pen. I really did not care what I was going to turn or for that matter, really the outcome. I just needed a short time to be alone and not have to worry for a time. This was the outcome. One of Eugene's "Lava Lamp" blanks on a Jr. Gentleman. I was happy with the results and rested from my break! It was a GREAT night!

Attachments

• 100_0515.jpg
    100_0515.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 299
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

Great pen, Val. Been where you are and done that. Our prayers and best wishes are with you and your bride. May God hold you both to His breast through out this time.
Charles

crabcreekind

Dang Sweet pen, i casted a blank that looks exactly like that one. Good call on the chrome (that's what i put on it too):biggrin:

Drstrangefart

Great pen, and you made, in my honest opinion a good call getting some time in on the lathe. Self-preservation is NOT being a bastard no matter how it looks. Hope her condition improves soon, as I'm sure it's pretty hard to deal with. Great pen, too. I'm pretty green-eyed.

nava1uni

I hope that your wife gets well and starts feeling better soon. It is good that you recharged yourself, it will serve everyone. Your pen is beautiful.

Top Bottom