Refillable Sharpie

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Stevej72

Stevej72

When I saw the refillable Sharpie in Pen World I knew I had to have one. They were supposed to be sold at Walmart and Office Depot (they didn't have them in Montana). I ordered a couple markers and a couple refills.

Here is a picture of the aluminum Sharpie and the refill. The refill comes with a cap that I epoxied into the cap of the Kingwood pen I turned. I had to epoxy the refill into the body of the pen since I couldn't thread it. I have a tap on order and next time will thread and aluminum or stainless steel insert.

Attachments

• Aluminum Sharpie.jpg
    Aluminum Sharpie.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 871
  • Refill 2.jpg
    Refill 2.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 583
  • KingwoodSharpie3.jpg
    KingwoodSharpie3.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 593
  • KingwoodSharpie5.jpg
    KingwoodSharpie5.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 734
  • Refill 1.jpg
    Refill 1.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 645
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Stevej72

Thanks for all the nice comments! I've been wanting to do this since I started turning pens, but using a whole old style Sharpie made a huge pen. It makes a mess when you try and take one apart. This has been a good answer.

BLLEHMAN

Where did you order the tap from?

When I saw the refillable Sharpie in Pen World I knew I had to have one. They were supposed to be sold at Walmart and Office Depot (they didn't have them in Montana). I ordered a couple markers and a couple refills.

Here is a picture of the aluminum Sharpie and the refill. The refill comes with a cap that I epoxied into the cap of the Kingwood pen I turned. I had to epoxy the refill into the body of the pen since I couldn't thread it. I have a tap on order and next time will thread and aluminum or stainless steel insert.

Top Bottom