Redheart Gentlemen's

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from cdcarter

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdcarter

Here are a couple of Gentlemen's done in Redheart. I got a great piece of this a while back, and I'm down to two blanks. Hate to see it go! One's Titanium Gold, the other Rhodium. I won't do a pen this expensive in 24k.

Nothing special here, just a couple I did to fill orders. Just feeling bad because I haven't uploaded anything in forever.

gent-titgold-redheart.jpg

gent-rhodium-redheart.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cdcarter

Don't know. I'm sure somebody can answer for both of us. I'll say one thing ... everybody who sees a pen in this wood buys it. I've never shown one twice.

GBusardo

Nice job! Not sure which one I like better though. Personally, I am partial to the reds's and yellows. Are these for personal use? The reason I am asking is that I can't remember selling a red wood pen to a guy. I would think that pen is too large for most woman.

cdcarter

One's sold ... going to let him choose which. Generally, this wood sells to the first person who sees it.

It's definitely a man's pen. Of course, I once thought that was true of cigars, but those are my biggest seller to women. (Must confess it kinda makes me wonder which end they're using, but we don't have to go there! [}:)]

GBusardo

Carl, I was hoping you were going to say a fella bought the pen. I think should re-think my stocking. I have one or two blanks of really nice curly redheart I got from Big Rob. I think one of those are going on a larger pen this week [:)]
Thanks

cdcarter

Sorry to confuse you ... the Gentlemen's buyer is a guy (most assuredly NOT a gentleman! [:D]) buying as a gift for another guy, who may or may not be one.

It's the cigars that are such a hit with the ladies. *shrug*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom