Red, White and Blue Feathers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Turned it this A.M. It's another one of the beautiful creations from Marla Mills who is the true artist responsible for this work. Had fun turning it. Hope you like it. Doc:)

Attachments

• Red, White and Blue Feathers.jpg
    Red, White and Blue Feathers.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 242
  • Red, White and Blue Feathers_1.jpg
    Red, White and Blue Feathers_1.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 215
  • Red, White and Blue Feathers_2.jpg
    Red, White and Blue Feathers_2.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 243
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Triple Crown

I like it too Doc! I don't think that there is a pen you've done that I have not liked! (And I think that I have looked at your entire album!) You make beautiful art! This one is no exception! Greg

wizard

Thank you all for the kind comments!

Great pen Doc. Don't you love Marlas feathers? You're going to need another shelf! :biggrin:

Chuck, Thanks! I think Marla's feather blanks are beautiful..this is the third pen I've made with her blanks in the last two months.
LOL...I have about 70 pens in addition to those on the shelves which are in boxes. I don't have either enough stands or shelf space for them:rolleyes:. Doc

IPD_Mr

Doc, you should find yourself an antique oak printers cabinet. Apple320 (Chris) has a photo of one on here I think. If you take out the dividers in the drawers and put in pen tray material. Depending on the cabinet size they can hold several hundred pens.

renowb

Doc, if you want more blanks like that, you had better not "Ruffle" Marla's feathers!:biggrin::) HaHaHa!

Top Bottom