RED Slimline. I mean RED.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Drstrangefart

Drstrangefart

391362_391296580930413_442146284_n.jpg

I got a box from Corian King in the mail today and tore it open as soon as I was able. Found a LOT of beautiful blanks to play with in some of the more obscure colors no one else seems to have or use very often. I wanted to put the last red kit on a red blank, and here's the result.

Drstrangefart

Last edited:

Drstrangefart

I did not waste much time. I found the last enameled Slim kit by consolidating 4 other incomplete projects about a week ago and couldn't find a solid red blank for it like I'd wanted. The fact that I remembered that I wanted to do that was enough of a miracle for me to see a point in following through on it.

Drstrangefart

Have I done a good enough job of getting the point across that it's red? I don't wanna leave too much to the imagination here, as good descriptions are critical and tough to generate......

Joe S.

I went to the eye doctor like you said, and now I see it! That's the best shade of green I ever saw!

129092786498235257.jpg

Did the eye doctor you went to do his work out of the back of a windowless van?

I'm not sure, I couldn't see. :biggrin:

At least I can see what you did there......

And I can see that you can see what I did there.

All I know is the van was by a large body of water, and the eye doc had you take a letter instead of a number, I got a "d". The doc called up the next patient before me, a woodworker (he brought in some of his tools) who got ca glue in both of his eyes. I heard them go outside and the doc said "you will always be blind. I'm sorry" and then patient "c" stood by the sea and said "I see" and picked up his hammer and saw.

Drstrangefart

I went to the eye doctor like you said, and now I see it! That's the best shade of green I ever saw!

129092786498235257.jpg

All I know is the van was by a large body of water, and the eye doc had you take a letter instead of a number, I got a "d". The doc called up the next patient before me, a woodworker (he brought in some of his tools) who got ca glue in both of his eyes. I heard them go outside and the doc said "you will always be blind. I'm sorry" and then patient "c" stood by the sea and said "I see" and picked up his hammer and saw.

I think you instead found the remains of a dead hippie commune and your doctor was a raccoon. I'm pretty sure that's what happened.

Joe S.

129092786498235257.jpg

I think you instead found the remains of a dead hippie commune and your doctor was a raccoon. I'm pretty sure that's what happened.

Maybe, everything DID look tye-dye once he was done.

Jjartwood

Man, You guys need to find girlfriends!!!

I saw that DR. in the van,Said he was a Dentist, He pulled my eye teeth and now I can't see crap when I smile (sorry couldn't resist)

Top Bottom