Red Oak Burl

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Gary Max

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Max

This is some super nice wood--Red Oak Burl--lots of figure & swirls. I cut this from the burl --- I cut several bowl blanks---heck I even made a table top out of it. Remember the Monster burl I posted a couple months ago--this is a part of it.
Kit is a Sadona-----better pics than yesterday.:D

20061031222542_oak2.jpg

20061031222650_oak3.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gary Max

I knew someone would ask.
If I can remember I will do that tommorrow. It is one of my highest priced show items that I have ever built.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Originally posted by Gary Max
<br />I knew someone would ask.
If I can remember I will do that tommorrow. It is one of my highest priced show items that I have ever built.

Gary,

Sorry to hear you can still do it. That means the piece is "unsold".[V][V][V][:(][:(][:(]

Gary Max

Ed the table has only been built for two weeks ---it did go to the last show----- got petted a bunch. No more shows for the table---when you see the pic you will understand it's a monster to move and my back ain't getting any younger.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
<br />Ed the table has only been built for two weeks ---it did go to the last show----- got petted a bunch. No more shows for the table---when you see the pic you will understand it's a monster to move and my back ain't getting any younger.

Big things can have nice posters made with pictures!! (About $5 at the local quick printer). Beats the heck out of lifting!!

Also, makes it appear more valuable - if you won't move it, you obviously want to protect it!! (IMO)

Looking forward to seeing it!![:p][:p][:p]

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by ed4copies
<br />
<br />Ed the table has only been built for two weeks ---it did go to the last show----- got petted a bunch. No more shows for the table---when you see the pic you will understand it's a monster to move and my back ain't getting any younger.

Big things can have nice posters made with pictures!! (About $5 at the local quick printer). Beats the heck out of lifting!!

Also, makes it appear more valuable - if you won't move it, you obviously want to protect it!! (IMO)

Looking forward to seeing it!![:p][:p][:p]

Does anyone know who could handle a printing job like this?

[:D][:D][:D][:D]

mick

Wow! Gary ..that's one more sweet piece of wood!!! I've been on the fence about the Sedona but this pen sways me toward favorable! The only thing I can't decide on is the round top. Whatever my opinion of the kit is ......the pen itself is beautiful!!!

Gary Max

The kit builds just like a Baron-----There pro's and con's to both kits. The one I that will tell the story will be at my next show in two weeks.
Lets see how they sell-------sorry it comes down to the bottom line around here-----they will be side by side with the barons but will cost 10% more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom