Red Jasper Stream Line

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jim in Oakville

This is a pen for a customer, I am sending to her daughter as a surprise gift to celebrate a promotion.

IMG_9680.jpg

We all know the Stream line, simple as it is, I had to stand back and look at this pen and think, it's really a classic style that works well. I am fortunate to sell these with great success, but I do wish it came in Ti Gold.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mark

I love the Red Jasper. That blank goes well with a lot of different platforms. Well Done...

Lenny

That is my best selling style pen by far (and I agree with you about the Titanium Gold) :)
I don't think I have ever seen it look better! :) Beautiful and Classy!

LeeR

We all know the Stream line, simple as it is, I had to stand back and look at this pen and think, it's really a classic style that works well. I am fortunate to sell these with great success, but I do wish it came in Ti Gold.

Jim,

Exoticblanks.com sells the Streamline RT (round top) in Ti Gold. I am not sure why the FT is not available in better platings, especiallt rhodium. The Stremline kit is my favorite 7mm pen, and the first pen I turned. I like the larger center band, and think this pen is far and away better looking pen than the standard slimstyle.

And by the way, a great looking pen, I really like the pen blank you used.

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
We do offer the Streamline in TiGold, as noted above.

We also can get it in Blk Ti---if you all want it, PM me and we can have it for the Fall shows.

Last edited:

le_skieur

Hi Jim, That is a great looking pen!!!

I do like the Streamline pen, I sold a lot but this one in Gold matrix is one of a kind!

Thanks Ed, I'm glad to know that you carry it in Ti gold

Last edited:

its_virgil

One of my favorite kits also....Look at this:
http://www.beartoothwoods.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21_55&products_id=455 :wink:

I find chrome a really nice alternative....I find them quite durable.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Top Bottom