Red Cactus Cirque du Soleil Cigar.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from maxman400

maxman400

THE BIG TIME :biggrin:!! (not) This Pen was requested by one of the performers of the Las Vegas show Cirque du Soleil, She was at the restaurant where my God Daughter works and was using a pen that I had made for her. She fell in love with the cactus cigar so she ordered one for her self. It is cast in red Alumilite, the inside of the blank was painted black. It has a CA finish that was wet sanded to step 5 of MM then plastic polished. It is on a CSUSA gold cigar kit. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Any Comments Welcome, Thanks for looking.:)

Attachments

• red cactus 008_edited-1.jpg
    red cactus 008_edited-1.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 372
  • red cactus 013_edited-1.jpg
    red cactus 013_edited-1.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 258
  • red cactus 020_edited-1.jpg
    red cactus 020_edited-1.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 238
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RAdams

Banned
that is sharp! I like to reapply some dye after turning to color the topical cactus. They are fun to do! What did you use to dye it with?

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
IF not the "Big Time", how about the "Big Top":biggrin: Congratulations on the sale.

Mark

Great looking Pen. Nicely Done.

I'm still looking for a pen stand like that.

Better keep an eye on it... :biggrin:

Rfturner

That looks great it reminds me of something from a biology class in a good way. You were able to capture a good amount of depth

maxman400

That looks great it reminds me of something from a biology class in a good way. You were able to capture a good amount of depth
Thanks To every one for the great comments!!
I was shooting for the "HART" look, as I said in the beginning the first one belongs to my God Daughter. She had to have hart surgery twice first to install a vain and a stent (the first one failed) then to install another stent, so the first pen was for her and all the suffering she went through.
So again thanks for looking.:)

Top Bottom