Red and Black carbon fiber;

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from CaptG

CaptG

What a pain. The carbon fiber with color is thicker than the regular cf. after solving the glue problems and going to a vista series because the fibers stick thru the regular sierra pr when it is turned to size, this one still has some issues and I have a number of these blanks in the trash. This will probably be my only colored cf and because of the "issues" will not be sold. I will carry it untill LOML see's it (red is her favorite color) and lays claim. All comments welcome and appreciated. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• red cf 003.jpg
    red cf 003.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 327
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Gary , I was one who liked the colored CF . I still do , but sorry it didn't work out . It's still a nice looking pen . Thanks for your efforts , and posting the photo .

VisExp

That looks very nice Gary. You might want to try putting it on an Elegant Beauty if there is a next time. I believe it is "meatier" than the Sierra.

bitshird

Gary, the colored CF looks awesome, it's too bad it behaves so bad, maybe it would work on a Elegant Beauty or an Aero, they do have a bit thicker area, but I thought the Sierra Vista did as well, any way it's a nice looking pen

CaptG

Thanks for the comments, I tried an Elegant Beauty, but had problems with cf sticking thru pr. The sierra vista had the most pr "skin" to work with. The Elegant Beauty with the thinner tubes gave me problems with rolling the cf around the smaller radius and causing fibers to want to stick out.

Top Bottom