Red & Black Cactus

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from chigdon

Status
Not open for further replies.

chigdon

I have been telling Curtis how well I think this combination turned out and finally took a picture. This is some of his red transparent cactus with the inside painted black. I have done it painted red and black and they look totally differently.

Not to mention this is perfect for your Georgia Bulldog fans (like myself).

200612216928_Red-Black%20Cactus%202.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kent4Him

I'd like to see it up close. Cool looking, but from what I can see, it kind of loses the cactus look. That is why I'd like to see it up close.

Skye

Originally posted by kent4Him
<br />I'd like to see it up close. Cool looking, but from what I can see, it kind of loses the cactus look. That is why I'd like to see it up close.

It is even nicer in person. The pic makes it look like a black blank with red streaks painted on it. If you hold it and twist it, you can see that there's ribbons running their way through the blanks. Very good looking blanks.

rtgleck

Wow, nice work. I'm agreeing though that these cactus pens look less and less like cactus. With all the coloring and everything they are taking on a whole new look. Not that that's bad at all, I love the pen, just starting to evolve into something else. Very nice looking pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom