The Red Baron

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Fangar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fangar

Got some of the Crimson Red Celluloid and made a Satin Baron with it. It looks much deeper in person. I am still working on getting a little photo booth together.

MM 1200 / Hut Plastic Polish / White Diamond Buffed / Ren wax.

redbaron.jpg

Cheers,

James

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mick

James, Absolutely beautiful pen!!!! I've sold and or gotten more comments on pens I've made using that red and black celluloid. It's one of my most popular "plastics". I too had to make a Baron like yours after seeing the one on BB's website. I'm hoping mine doesnt sell so I can carry it around.....lol

csb333

That is sharp. I have picked up all of the things to make the aluminum pen but it will be about a week before I have time. I'll post it if it turns out.- Chris

Fangar

Originally posted by mick
<br />James, Absolutely beautiful pen!!!! I've sold and or gotten more comments on pens I've made using that red and black celluloid. It's one of my most popular "plastics". I too had to make a Baron like yours after seeing the one on BB's website. I'm hoping mine doesnt sell so I can carry it around.....lol

Mick,

That BB. his site got me too. Great photo there of it.

James

Fangar

Originally posted by woodscavenger
<br />Who sells that celluloid. It is a real eye catcher. Nicely done.
scavenger,

I got mine from BB at AS. But it is a CSUSA product.

http://arizonasilhouette.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=0&idproduct=605

or

http://www.woodturnerscatalog.com/cgi-bin/shopper?preadd=action&key=050-0101

Cheers,

James

Fangar

Originally posted by csb333
<br />That is sharp. I have picked up all of the things to make the aluminum pen but it will be about a week before I have time. I'll post it if it turns out.- Chris

Great Chris. Good luck. Let us know how it spins.

James

pen-turners

I've got some of the red for sale on my website also along with some other acrylic blanks. Plus I always put in some extra blanks of Hawaiian woods as a gift!!!!

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom