Red Amboya Burl

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Old Griz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
A nice piece of red amboya burl... the last pen I needed to fill my display case... time to order another display case and fill that and make a display for my keychains....
Red Amboya Burl
2004917155049_Amboya.jpg

Halfway There... one display box filled..
200491715538_HalfwayThere3.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jbjwood2000

Another great pen Tom. always like looking at your pens and the picture you backgound with. the center band is really nice, were did you get it? have not seen those yet. looking forward to the next masterpeice

ilikewood

Tom, do you mind me asking where you got your red amboyna burl? Considering it is one of the rarer versions of the burl, it is kind of hard to get your hands on.

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Bill, I got it in a trade for some other stuff a while ago.... it is amazing wood... I wish I could get more of it...

Jeff, that is one of the two different centerbands that are available on the Perfect Fit Convertable... I believe the other is like a feather band... I prefer this one..

jwoodwright

I love that pen. I should be so luck to get some in a trade.[:p]

I retrofitted an Artist's Case. It's Aluminun and looks like a real thin Briefcase. I have single plastic pen boxes from Berea in it. Well, I'll take a photo and wait for the teen to walk me through posting it.[:D]

Daniel

Tom,
Beautiful Pen, I love Amboyna Burl but EXPENSIVE!!!
that would be one wood to consider for a group buy.
I also wanted to complement you on your backgrounds for your photos. They have a very classy look. are different each time which makes them almost as interesting as the pen you are showing. and have a strong TRADEMARK type quality to them. That instant recogniton of who's pen you are looking at. Great job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom