recent, plus test

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from talbot

talbot

Just trying to post like the rest of you, thanks for the help 'pssherman' (Paul)
it was really frustrating.
The attached is a pic of my first sale:eek: so I thought I'd set up a little venture in my 'off work' time to help recoup some of the costs. I will only promote this to my industry clients and colleagues so to the UK guys, don't worry about me taking business away from you.
I've not got the website yet but Ive bought the name for it and Ive decided to give the pens a name other than Jr. Gent etc.
This web thing is not as easy as I thought it would be so It looks like more money to get it done by a Pro.
I know, the photograhphy will need to be a lot better:redface:, but it will be.
regards, Bill

Attachments

• P1010588.jpg
    P1010588.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 244
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

I've not got the website yet but Ive bought the name for it and Ive decided to give the pens a name other than Jr. Gent etc.
regards, Bill
Bill, I really think calling the pens by names other than the kit manufacturers is a good thing, I've thought about doing this with mine, it set's your pens apart from the crowd, I think the pen is beautiful I like the blank, and the name seems to fit well; it bespeaks of a reserved quality with out being brash or sounding too common,

broitblat

I like the pen and the photo. I think you've made a good choice of names, too. I also have come up with my own names for pen styles. I've named most styles after a city name.

-Barry

Top Bottom