Recent large and custom order

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from keithncsu

keithncsu

Had a friend of mine request 17 pens for he and some of his family. All the wood was either from the family property (cedar, oak, and maple) or brought back direct from Nicaragua specifically for this project (pine, cedar, and Laurel). I was only told to use the wood he gave and the style of pen. The rest was up to me. All are engraved on the other side bit I didn't show to keep the secret.

Tried my hand at segmenting on two of them. Very beginner segmenting of course but I'm very pleased with the two I did. Used Specrraply for the accents based on some of the grandkids favorite colors.

The picture was a little too wide for my background but I was rushed and didn't want to individually take a picture of them all.

Also, I realize only 16 pens are here. The other was a LazerLinez inlay kit that would've been a dead giveaway on social media so it isn't pictured.

Attachments

• HfVEwL9.jpg
    HfVEwL9.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 332
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithncsu

Thanks Brian! Since joining IAP I've told myself that once you've commented on a picture I post then I can feel like I've done something of quality! So thank you!

OZturner

Thanks Brian! Since joining IAP I've told myself that once you've commented on a picture I post then I can feel like I've done something of quality! So thank you!

Sorry Keith, that I haven't Commented before.
But I have been off the Air for quite a while, and I am just getting back into Condition, :doctor: and to have sufficient time available to keep abreast of what is going on at IAP. :eek:
Thank you for your very Kind Remarks. :cool:
Kindest regards,
Brian.

Top Bottom