Recent Commission

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Brooks803

Brooks803

Just finished these two for a customer. Big thank you to Mike Redburn for the awesome silver clips!

1st up is a royal purple with lime green accents.

DSC06840 (766x900).jpgDSC06842 (803x900).jpg

2nd is a Tortoise acrylic with sterling silver bands.

DSC06829 (809x900).jpgDSC06831 (758x900).jpg1442521446924.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skie_M

Both look great, but I'ld have gone with blue/silver for aesthetic appeal, and went with a gold tone component set to set off that tortoiseshell blank. That having been said, if it's what the customer wanted, there are no real complaints here! :)

brownsfn2

Very nice. I really like the green stripes. You are really taking it to the next level Jonathon!

Do you sell those solid colors? I really like those.

Brooks803

Both look great, but I'ld have gone with blue/silver for aesthetic appeal, and went with a gold tone component set to set off that tortoiseshell blank. That having been said, if it's what the customer wanted, there are no real complaints here! :)

yeah I would have personally chosen gold accents on the tortoise, but this is what the customer wanted...

Very nice. I really like the green stripes. You are really taking it to the next level Jonathon!

Do you sell those solid colors? I really like those.

Thanks Ron! Sure, if you want some just shoot me a PM or give me a call with what you're after. I'll make it happen :wink:.

Top Bottom