Real Camo Bolt Action

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Sataro

Sataro

Decided it was time to get back in the shop. Have been away from pen turning for a while. Decided to make a bolt action pen. These have always been good sellers for me. I had bought a real camo blank several months back from a local wood store in Dallas. Opened the blank up this afternoon & started turning. Stopped turning for a minute & just happened to see the name stamped on the blank. PTown Subbie

It was a pleasant surprise to see one of our members here with their blanks being distributed in one of our local stores.

Attachments

• realcamoba1.jpg
    realcamoba1.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 244
  • realcamoba2.jpg
    realcamoba2.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 218
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

m4skinner

Decided it was time to get back in the shop. Have been away from pen turning for a while. Decided to make a bolt action pen. These have always been good sellers for me. I had bought a real camo blank several months back from a local wood store in Dallas. Opened the blank up this afternoon & started turning. Stopped turning for a minute & just happened to see the name stamped on the blank. PTown Subbie

It was a pleasant surprise to see one of our members here with their blanks being distributed in one of our local stores.

Ptown Subbie makes to mold the blank was cast in.

Sataro

Ptown Subbie makes to mold the blank was cast in.

Thank you for the update on that. I knew he made & sold the molds. So I should have posted it correctly...

Top Bottom