Re-do pics and my "hottest" pen to date...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Skeels

Skeels

Well, I'm goin with crap camera. Ample amount of natural sun light and still my purple pen looks blue lol. However, I was wrong with the actual color.. It's not purple.... It's "reflex violet"... Whatever. As for the "hottest" pen I've done yet, it's the black and orange swirl blank I made the other day. I took about a million pics of the 3 pens together but didn't some how didn't get one of the latest... How'd I manage that!? I'll get some later today or tomorrow morning. Either way, the blank turned out a lot better than anticipated and actually looks like a black pen that's on fire. My buddy stopped by and asked what Harley shop I got it from lol. Needless to say... It's probably gettin sold when I get I work tonight lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    326.5 KB · Views: 378
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skeels

Nice pens. I like the hot pen, it goes well with the black chrome.

Thank you! I don't care for pink or purple but I think those two turned out pretty good for their colors. I got a few more blanks I've made but after showin those pens off, I had one guy order two slimlines and then another guy order two more. Turns out I have 2 of the gun metal and two of the gold ones left over and they both ordered one of each... So I can't finish the ones I started till I get more kits lol. I'm just gonna have to break down and start makin my own kits... Seriously can't be that hard

OZturner

Nice Background for the Three Pens, JR.
It does make the Black Pen on Fire Stand out.
By the way, is that clover in you Lawn?:biggrin:
Congratulations,
Brian.

Skeels

Nice Background for the Three Pens, JR.
It does make the Black Pen on Fire Stand out.
By the way, is that clover in you Lawn?:biggrin:
Congratulations,
Brian.

Well thanks for th comment but there was absolutely ZERO intent on making the background nice lol. Just couldn't find anything on the fly to set the pens on to take the pic and didn't want to just toss them in the yard lol. But thank you, maybe that'll be my normal now. Thinking about it... Maybe I'll take some pics of the fire one I'm the grill or in a fire pit lol. Might be interesting.
As for the yard, pretty sure there's no clover. It's pretty quiet out my way and I'm sure it it were clover... Deer would be all in my yard makin me a very happy man lol... Meat and pen blanks? Win win lol

Top Bottom