Rattlesnake Sierra

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from altaciii

altaciii

Still trying to figure the site out and, as you can probably tell, I'm still learning how to take pictures. I have been told that as a photographer I make a pretty good salesmanager.

Southwestern Diamondback rattlesnake skin dressed in gold and blk titanium sierra. It's my first time with the snakeskin but I'm really happy with the way it came out. All comments welcome, good and bad. Thanks!

Attachments

• rat3.JPG
    rat3.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 121
  • rat5.jpg
    rat5.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 152
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PaulDoug

Nice job. Hard for me to turn snake skin because I fear snakes. I thought turning a pen and handling it that way might help the phobia, but I still fear snakes. Makes a classy looking pen on that kit.

randyrls

Still trying to figure the site out and, as you can probably tell, I'm still learning how to take pictures.

Southwestern Diamondback rattlesnake skin dressed in gold and blk titanium sierra. It's my first time with the snakeskin but I'm really happy with the way it came out. All comments welcome, good and bad. Thanks!

Alex; Very nice pen! I like the rattlesnake skins.

I too am still trying out how to take good photos. One thing I have been told is to use manual focus and focus on a photo card with a grid on it. My Canon Pro-1 in manual focus takes three photos at focus, -1 and +1 focus points. That hopefully will give good results. Been working on other projects so no pen time for a while.

bitshird

Alex, I like the combo, I've not tried any snake skins, but I've heard the are difficult at times, looks like you did a great job, too bad about the soft focus, I'll bet it's gorgeous.

bad

Alex:
That's a seriously nice pen. My compliments. Once I get a little more experienced at pen turning I'm planning to get some snake and try a couple myself. I hope this isn't too tacky of a question, but what do you think a pen like that would sell for?
Bruce

Top Bottom