Rattlesnake Churchill Rollerball

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wdcav1952

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
I recently bought a collet chuck from Charles Martin, and I have to say it is not worth what I paid for it. It is worth twice what I paid for it!!! I have used MT mandrels, drill driver mandrels, my jacobs chuck to hold the mandrel, and the collet chuck is so far superior to anything else I have used that I plan to use it exclusively in the future. Charles gave me great service, was patient with my questions, and in general is great to do business with!

This is my first pen using the collet chuck. Comments welcome.

321534_Sterling%20Silver%20Rattlesnake%20Churchill.jpg

200671321559_Rattlesnake%20Churchill%20Open.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
BEAUtiful pen, Cav!!!

Did you make the blank??? If so, will you make ME some (for a fee) or tell me from whom you acquired them???

PLEASE???

PenWorks

Very nice Cav, great job. Secound that on the Beale collet chuck. That is all I use.
Great job on the pen stand as well.

The postage mark wouldn't be from your birth certificate announcements, would it?? [:D]

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Originally posted by PenWorks
<br />

The postage mark wouldn't be from your birth certificate announcements, would it?? [:D]

Geeeezzzze,

Gets over 110 for 5 or 6 weeks and the guy gets really snotty!!!! Blame it on heat-stroke, Cav.

its_virgil

Nice job on the Churchill. don't ya just love these snake skin pens. Your Churchill looks great. I've not made this pen yet, but now I must get some. You really should cast your own...much cheaper.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom