Rat Rodded pens......

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Janster

Janster

..theses seem to do well in this area. There are a lot of rat mobiles around here and we also have a big yearly muscle car show, "Hot August Nights". Also we have a Rock-a-Billy show that is strictly a Rat Rod event. Those folks like Rusty~N~Crusty "patina ladened" equipment, hence forth this style of pen. Thanks, hope you enjoy them too!.Be well...Jan

Attachments

• DSC_1223.jpg
    DSC_1223.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 357
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

Great Pens, Jan,
Incredible Patina,
Just looks like something they would dig up on "Time Team".
Do you do anything to stabilise the Patina, or do you let it "Do whatever it wants too"?
Congratulations,
Brian.

SDB777

Are you just getting these from the range and doing the 'mods'? Or are you finding these somewhere?

Nicely done, actually like these over the super shiny ones!!!

Scott (I'm a rat) B

Janster

...thanks all for the nice comments. There is not any stabilization. The cases were used just as I found them, fresh "old" pick-up cases from various ranges from which I shoot. I have quite a few friends around the west coast that actually save the old rusty cases for me. I swap the cases for pens I have made, they usually want the shiny repurposed brass cartridge pens and that's OK w/me. Thanks and be well.......Jan

Attachments

• DSC_0596.JPG
    DSC_0596.JPG
    270.1 KB · Views: 113

tgsean

That is so awesome mate. Great idea, and so well executed. They look amazing, so does the second picture you've put up

Top Bottom