Raspberry Ice Euro

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from DSallee

DSallee

Hey all, I got this blank from a friend ... This pic doesn't do it justice! This blank is AWESOME!!! So awesome, the wife wants me to get more of this one from him.. LOL

blanc-1003.jpg

The Kit is from CSUSA European 10k gold kit...

The blank is from Kev... Thanks my friend!!

The wife named this blank "Raspberry Ice" because it looks like it has ice crystals in it and it's a raspberry color...

Comments welcome.....

Dave

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PaulDoug

Thought I wrote this once this A.M. but guess I was dreaming. Love that pen. Beautiful blank on the right kit and an excellant job of putting it all together.

DSallee

Thanks everyone... getting better at the acrylic, I've decided to spend more time in the sanding process to get ALL the scratches out... if I get to the next to last sanding (wet sanding 8000) and still see small scratches under a magnifier/light I have over the lathe, I go back about 3 steps and go again... once it's scratch free... I finish it off and boy does it shine!

Paul, I seem to get that alot! LOL ... but for some unknown reason, I can post a post here and it shows up over there ---> LOL... must be the other me doing it... [:0]

Dave

PaulDoug

I feel better, I did post this morning only on another forum.

Oh well, That pen deserve a compliment twice!

Does ones sell that blank?

DSallee

Originally posted by PaulDoug

I feel better, I did post this morning only on another forum.

Oh well, That pen deserve a compliment twice!

Does ones sell that blank?

Thanks for the compliment Paul... I PM'd him to see if he normally sells blanks and if he might wanna make some to sell... I'll let you know as soon as I know..

Dave

DSallee

Thanks for that compliment MLKWoodWorking... I try to bring out the best in the pen or product I photograph... I also photograph small items for local companies.

That's actually setup in my homemade lightbox with a piece of glass over some 600 grit wet/dry sand paper.. LOL

I totally agree with you signature... LOL The wife just started turning also and we only have one lathe (for now) so we take turns turning a pen. since I turned this one, it her turn to turn.. LOL

Top Bottom