Rained All Day yesterday ! (that was good)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenWorks

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

Rained all day yesterday, couldn't golf, so I got a whole lotta work finished.:D

The Congress Session......
Amboyna w/sap, Honduran RW, Snakewood & Blk wood, Black Palm, Afzala w/eys.

2005130162540_DSC01290.jpg

Ligero Quartet..........
Spotted Birch, Snakewood,Rosewood, Spalted Tamerin

2005130162715_DSC01293.jpg

Don't waiste the scraps, Left over resin to make key chain pens.
Little pocket bullet pens, made from the pocket pen at CSU & a 7mm TCU

2005130162950_DSC01295.jpg

Thanks for lookin, Anthony

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

woodpens

Wow! That is what I would call a good day's work! [:)] I think my favorite is the Ligero made of Snakewood, or is it the Amboyna Burl Jr Statesman, or the Afzelia with eyes... Very nice work, Anthony.

WoodChucker

Anthony, there all beautiful. That would be a weeks worth of work for me, and a good week at that. [:D] Nice work!

R.T.

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
<b>GOLF</b>, you mean that silly game where you hit a poor defensless little white ball then follow it to just hit it again...
You would rather do that then be sitting comfortablyin your shop sniffing casting fumes and turning wood... MAN there is something wrong with your psyche Tony... Bad Karma... really Bad Karma... LOL
Close friend's family owns a gold driving range.. he has tried to teach me that silly game for years.. it just won't take... If I hit something IT stays hit.. I am not going after it to hit it again.. LOL

PenWorks

RT. They key word there was "finished" I always have stuff in varous stages in the shop. I have about 100 blanks allready cut,glued and ready to turn if I feel like turning. I allways have a batch of something on the finishing table and some nights I just design, cut & drill. So I actually just got some of these things finished.

Tom, I hate to say it, but since I started this pen thing, my handicap has gone up considerablly, that's not a good thing. All the money I make on my pens, I seem to be loosing it on the golf course now.

Thanks for the comments. Anthony

opfoto

WOW... you probably cleared off a small worktable getting those done. I can not pick a favorite... You need to give me all of them.... So I can look at them real close!!![}:)]

PenWorks

Tip, why would I want to post my rejects [:p] and tell you I actually scrapped three pens[:(]

I just got done scrapping 4 bullet pens [V] I feel bad enough on my own with out telling the world [:D] Oh s**t, I just did [:D]

Anthony

PenPauli

Hi Anthony, what ever happened to the castings you
were trying to make with the snake skin blanks? I also
am also considering trying to make some,and just
wanted to see where you got.

Thanks

Gary

Whew...now that is an impressive sight! And I'm so happy when I complete 2 or 3 pens. Nice job Anthony.

PenWorks

Paul, funny you mentioned that [:)] I just finished a good one today [:D] Almost two, but the other although nice, still had some issues with it. So my duaghter now owns it.[:p]

I'll post it tomarrow and then post some problems I had under the snake skin post where I put some pics.

Anthony

G

Great ANthony.
If I had to shoose,I would be hard pressed to pick a favorite,but I'm partial to the snake wood.
About those mini "bullet" pens.
Whats the TCU mean after the 7mm?

woodscavenger

I'm not worthy. Great pens! My wife would flat out choke me if I ordered that much $ in pen kits and blanks.[B)] I am envious. [:p] BTW how much do you get for those type of pens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom