A quick cross cut casein 'n copper kebab chrome clicker

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from skiprat

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I know, I know.....I'm sorry OK?:rolleyes::biggrin:

Just a bit of fun really. A clicker with cross cut casein and copper coloured PR.

I thought it looked a bit like an onion and beef chunk kebab when I glued it up, hence the daft thread title. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Picture 020.jpg
    Picture 020.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 458
  • Picture 021.jpg
    Picture 021.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 489
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

broitblat

I like it (but I can't come up with any clever alliteration to respond).

The cross-cut on the casein adds an interesting visual element.

Also, I do see the kebab resemblance. I wonder how to keep that in a finished pen ;-)

Thanks for sharing.

-Barry

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Glad I checked in here Steve. Might have missed this otherwise. That's a cool way to segment a pen. I like it! :biggrin:

Penl8the

Now this is another case of thinking out-of-box. Great idea about the cross cutting the Casein.

I like everything about this pen.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
:biggrin: LOL, well I guess what they say is true...There's no accounting for taste. I didn't think anyone would actually like this bit of fun, but hey, I certainly appreciate it!! Thanks. :biggrin: My poor old last one hardly got a mention and I think that one was far better. Oh well, back to the drawing board. :wink:.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Well, that's it.

I'm gonna start selling my Skiprat Pen Kits on Ebay

Hey Charlie !! You are becoming a rarer and rarer sight here on IAP. :confused: Please don't stay away so long. We all miss your quick wit.:wink::biggrin:
I was mentally making a list of all the members that have either left completely or very rarerly post any more. You were on it.:frown:
As to the 'Skiprat Kit' ....now that I have the original kit you made, go for it and flog some more:biggrin:

Casein = cheese
so please tell me what you used to make the white part?

Here's an online quoted definition of casein;

A white, tasteless, odorless mixture of related phosphoproteins precipitated from milk by rennin. Casein is very nutritious, as it contains all of the essential amino acids as well as all of the common nonessential ones. It is the basis of cheese and is used to make plastics, adhesives, paints, and foods.

I really would like to know how they make the spoke wheel design though.
Layers, I can understand, but the spoke pattern mystifies me. :confused:

MikeL

Awesome pen. Seems like there are many pen contest on IAP. Is there one for creativity? You would be in the top.

Top Bottom