Quick Click

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Brooks803

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

turncrazy43

Nice as usual Jonathan. The reverse painting you did really made the purple color pop. I have made several of the Stratus kits and also like the
click mech.

BSea

Nice pen Jonathon. Since I'm not familiar with the kit, I thought at 1st you broke out the metal lathe & mill. I was about to be very VERY impressed. But sometimes it's fun to make a pen in under an hour. (Not including waiting for the paint to dry:rolleyes:).

Awesome pen, not a big clicker fan but you are making these grow on me.
Come on, break into that Fort Knox vault of cebloplast you've been hording. I want to see a vintage cebloplast clicker.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Brooks803

Thanks Everyone for the kind words!

Nice pen Jonathon. Since I'm not familiar with the kit, I thought at 1st you broke out the metal lathe & mill. I was about to be very VERY impressed. But sometimes it's fun to make a pen in under an hour. (Not including waiting for the paint to dry:rolleyes:).

Awesome pen, not a big clicker fan but you are making these grow on me.
Come on, break into that Fort Knox vault of cebloplast you've been hording. I want to see a vintage cebloplast clicker.:biggrin:

Yeah that woulda been cool to make all the parts myself. Who knows...maybe I'll plug in the mill and see what kinda damage i can do!

So that's what that pen was lying around. Looks good here too.

lol...yup. Finally cleaned it up and took some pics. Now it's upstairs in the office. Still haven't finished the CA on those two wood pens.

Come on, break into that Fort Knox vault of cebloplast you've been hording. I want to see a vintage cebloplast clicker.:biggrin:[/quote]

I will let Jonathon make the Cebloplast clicker, he tapped into the vault this past week, he has an awesome piece to make one with now.

jyreene

I will let Jonathon make the Cebloplast clicker, he tapped into the vault this past week, he has an awesome piece to make one with now.[/quote]

He almost had two but you kept threatening to beat him with a piece of ebonite!

I will let Jonathon make the Cebloplast clicker, he tapped into the vault this past week, he has an awesome piece to make one with now.

He almost had two but you kept threatening to beat him with a piece of ebonite![/quote]

I should have had a Marine I know shoot him on the spot huh!

Top Bottom