Quick Change Emperor Jr.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from BSea

BSea

Ok, the title was a teaser. This is my 1st Emperor Junior that I bought from Smitty. This kit contains both the roller ball & the fountain pen. The Buckeye is a piece I've been saving for awhile till I could find something that would show it off.
JimPen1-1.jpg

Here it is as the fountain pen with a Heritance nib.
JimPen3.jpg

And the rollerball. (Looks like I should have done a better job adjusting the color. This pic is a little yellow.
JimPen4.jpg

I love Buckeye when it's finished, but not actually doing the finishing. There were several inclusions that had to be filled with either CA or shavings and CA. I'm glad it's done. But it's leaving soon. I made it for a buddy of mine that I've known since college. (That was over 30 years ago).

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wiset1

:eek: That's got the WOW factor to it. I really love these kits and they add that touch of class. The overall pen is stunning!

IPD_Mr

I think that FP/RB option is a great thing. I wish all high end pens came that way.

That is a grand gift Bob. Well done.

BSea

Thanks for all the complements. And just to be totally honest, my buddy is paying cost for the pen. So the gift part is me making it for him, and the upgraded nib. But he'll get a matching bottle stopper too (he collects them), and an everyday pen as well.

Knucklefish

Wow...perfect!

Man, that is a really nice one! One of the best looking buckeyes I ever saw. Perfect fit and finish too!!! Please tell me you have a few blanks like that you can send me for Christmas :biggrin:

Top Bottom