A Quartet of JP's art

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from skiprat

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
My wife asked me to make four special pens for her top 4 students that attained top marks in their recent exams.
She chose the blanks from my special stash and then decided on the kits to go with them.
They are all made with really cool blanks that I bought from Jeff Powell some time back. There is a red/green/white Dragon ( Welsh flag ), a beautiful little sea horse in very oceanic blue and green colours, a treble clef for a very musical student and a really cool four colour moon scape that also has sparkles in the black. All the themes have something in common with each of the students.

These blanks weren't made for the Panache kit so I couldn't get the images perfectly centred on the caps and due to the thickness I had to make two of them closed ended.
But all in all, it's always a pleasure turning Jeff's blanks and I'm very pleased with the way they came out and my wife loves them too. Hope her students do too. :biggrin:

Hope you all like them too. :)

Attachments

• DSCF2821-001.JPG
    DSCF2821-001.JPG
    356.7 KB · Views: 319
  • DSCF2819-001.JPG
    DSCF2819-001.JPG
    301.6 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charlie_W

Very Special! Super job on the pens and making them work.
I like the idea of the closed end. And excellent blanks as well!

Congratulations to these students and also to your wife! Without her teaching skills and dedication, the kids would not have acheived top marks on those exams.

Top Bottom