PVC pipe from LEAP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Drstrangefart

Drstrangefart

307375_228612273865512_100001502242963_617021_1773883750_n.jpg

I got some of these blanks from LEAP in the mail (THANKS). I looked at how much more of a blue this was than the only other piece I turned was. I walked Dad through my process for the knockoff euro-ish shape. When I saw the blanks the first time I figured these blue enamel kits that were gathering dust would be a good way to go for me. It looks really cool in my opinion, and Dad helped me get a better way to turn down using a different tool, so there were some HUGE ribbons coming off this stuff. I will say they were nearly impossible to break up once they wound around because they were REALLY tough.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

maxman400

It Looks Great, I have done a lot with PVC, I have enough Pipe to make at least a 1000 blanks. One thing I would suggest is use a pair of cutters to remove the ribbons, I grabbed a hand full one day and yanked on them and got sliced and diced. :redface: Now I use cutters. :wink:

Drstrangefart

It Looks Great, I have done a lot with PVC, I have enough Pipe to make at least a 1000 blanks. One thing I would suggest is use a pair of cutters to remove the ribbons, I grabbed a hand full one day and yanked on them and got sliced and diced. :redface: Now I use cutters. :wink:

Yeah, I was careful after my first tug failed to yield a clean break. I was REALLY surprised.

Top Bottom