Puzzle Sierra

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wolftat

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
my wife lost her puzzle pen that I gave her (she stole). So since her birthday is Saturday I decided to make her another one. This one is black and gold Ti. and the finish on the puzzle is 10 coats of CA followed by a little bit of sanding and then some Ren wax. I think she will like this along with her real present.

Attachments

• IMG_2766.jpg
    IMG_2766.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 152
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Well, Neil, let's see if I understand.

She LOST the last puzzle pen, so you are making her another one (to lose). Might I suggest you should make her a nice magnifying glass? Then she could play "Sherlock Holmes" and LOOK FOR the one she LOST!!!

OR, you could have it engraved, "My SECOND puzzle pen, lovingly created by my incredibly patient and understanding husband, whom I certainly don't deserve!"

You know, be SUBTLE!

Nice pen, good job!!

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Ed, trust me on this one, she didn't get off lightly for losing the last one. But it's her B'day and she's worth it....But next time there will be no mercy shown.
Maybe I forgot to mention that she is overlooking the fact that at 2 am I went outside and started popping off rounds at a racoon that was spreading garbage everywhere.

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I'd be careful how I phrase that.

If you tell her, it's her birthday and she's worth a second puzzle pen, you could be opening the, "So you think I'm only worth TWO PENS, huh??"

Fraught with danger!! The magnifying glass was safer.

bitshird

Looks Good Neil, I like the Sierra version more than the Baron, I'm even starting to like the Elegant Sierra, [size=-3] never thought I'd say that[/size] must be the way yours looks.

Top Bottom