Puzzle Pen - Woodcraft edition

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from rwyoung

rwyoung

Stopped in at my local Woodcraft on the way back from purchasing some lumber for an upcoming project (Shaker style set-back cupboard). Decided to get one of their puzzle pen kits for the Wallstreet II. They are mailing out $10 coupons good through June 21 so with the coupon I could buy the kit and get a parts kit for a WS-II (ala Elegant Beauty) for "free".

Nice kit, well written instructions (http://www2.woodcraft.com/pdf/77C64.pdf) and it went together easily. Some of the gaps were a bit larger and took a few passes with the thin CA and 150 grit paper to make enough slurry to fill. This is turning into a mini-review... :smile-big:

(I make no excuses for the picture quality. Good camera, just haven't gotten around to making a tent so that the flash is less harsh.)

Attachments

• DSCN0289small.jpg
    DSCN0289small.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 195
  • DSCN0294small.jpg
    DSCN0294small.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 224
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

John M

I see those there but they are $40, that is to much for me, but one day! I have not got the coupons yet, but maybe next time I get some cash I will make one. they had the stars and stripes there also.

rwyoung

Yeah, they don't exactly give them away, do they! I also saw they had started carrying the S&S kit too. Maybe next month I'll try that one.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I see those there but they are $40, that is to much for me, but one day! I have not got the coupons yet, but maybe next time I get some cash I will make one. they had the stars and stripes there also.

It's nice to have some pens that remain "special". We can sell these for the comfortable neighborhood of $100. IF you want to GIVE one away to a friend, it will be a treasured friend. Kinda like casing pens were, three years ago. Unfortunately, in three years, it is likely PSI will be selling these for $10, including the hardware.

Top Bottom