Puzzle Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from devowoodworking

Okay, I really should have posted this a while back:redface:
This was a very 'generous' gift from my dear friend Lou Metcalf(DCBluesman) made by Ken of course:cool: Dyed and Stabilized BEB:wink: I have to say we're very fortunate to have such talented Laser guys supplying us with high quality laser kits, keep them comin' guys:smile-big:

All comments appreciated:wink:

Attachments

• puzzlepen2.jpg
    puzzlepen2.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 321
  • puzzlepen (3).jpg
    puzzlepen (3).jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 287
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

george

Great work. I hade in my arms my 4-year old daughter while looking at your pen, and she shouted: "Wow, how nice pen" (not in English of course). So you really get attention with that pen.

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
I wanna get sick, ONLY because I am jealous of not having one of those. GREAT, WONDERFULL, OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!

S

spiritwoodturner

John, I didn't recognize who or what BEB is. Ken doesn't have this pen in the dyed version on his site. I'd love to get one of these kits. Are they available through Ken?

Thanks,
Dale

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
These kits, in dyed, stabilized woods will be available in VERY limited numbers within the next couple of days. Watch the Most Valued Vendors forum!

workinforwood

Great job! That's a different one than I'm used to seeing, it is dye'd wood, I like it. I'm always fascinated with the puzzle pen. Some day I'm going to have to fire up the scrollsaw and make one of these.

Top Bottom