Puzzle Gloat!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from alphageek

alphageek

Former Moderator
Ok, so I'm not the first to post one of these, but I just had to show it anyway.

This is one of Lous new dyed puzzle pens. I'll have to try and get a picture with the hawaii one that I made for my FIL last year. This is on a Black Ti Jr Gent. I love both.. The natural woods or the dyed each have their own appeal.

I was given the pieces as a gift from pr_princess and thus now that I've made this - its going to be one that I use and show off often. Someday when I get good enough with a FP, I'll have to replace the nib with one from Lou.
1_IMG_9670r.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PR_Princess

A BIG congrats on the front page!!! How exciting!

The puzzle pen is really beautiful Dean. Very eye catching! If I do not see you tomorrow, you will have to send it back with Ed. Just so I can inspect for myself you understand.:rolleyes::rolleyes::biggrin:

Perry, that is Lou's (DCBluesman) puzzle. The only thing I did was to mail it to Dean. A "gift" for all of the hard work and hand-holding he did on the www.eroticblanks.com site....and believe me he earned every piece!!!:tongue:

Last edited:

alphageek

Former Moderator
A BIG congrats on the front page!!! How exciting!
Thanks. I am so thrill to have joined some great penturners.

The puzzle pen is really beautiful Dean. Very eye catching! If I do not see you tomorrow, you will have to send it back with Ed. Just so I can inspect for myself you understand.:rolleyes::rolleyes::biggrin:
Even for you, I think this would have to be a "when you can pry it from my cold....." --- Oh, wait this is wisconsin.. my hands are cold most the time :)

Perry, that is Lou's (DCBluesman) puzzle. The only thing I did was to mail it to Dean. A "gift" for all of the hard work and hand-holding he did on the www.eroticblanks.com site....and believe me he earned every piece!!!:tongue:
Yep.. Lou tells me this was the 1st :eek::eek::eek: dyed non-burl version. If you're interested in one of your own, contact Lou for details.

Top Bottom